- Any information provided by the users will be collected and stored under strict security and confidentiality standards.
- Personal information provided to the Company by users will be collected through ethical and legal means and may have one or more purposes, about which users will be informed.
- Users will be informed in advance of what information will be collected, and they can choose whether or not to provide this information under the responsibility of the user, who will also be aware of the consequences of their decision.
- Unless Simpar receives legal or judicial determination, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- The Company will keep the information provided by visitors intact.
- This website contains links or frames from other sites, which may or may not be partners of the Company and its allies. These links and frames are made available with the sole aim of providing another benefit to users. It is worth mentioning that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that Simpar has the knowledge, agrees, or is responsible for them or for their respective contents. Therefore, Simpar cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages suffered due to the use of the referred links or frames.
- Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, compliance with Simpar’s privacy standards will be required.
- For administrative purposes, the Company may eventually use “cookies,” (*) and the user may, at any time, activate mechanisms in his browser to inform him when they are activated, or to prevent them from being activated.
(*) Cookie: small file placed on your computer to track movements within websites.